Handwriting and Fine Motor Support
For School Aged and Elementary Aged Children
For November 2022, use code THANKS22 at checkout for 25% off!
Handwriting and fine motor challenges are some of the primary reasons parents bring their children to an occupational therapist. Now that many of us are home and away from school or clinic facilities, I want to offer parents an online coaching experience to address these fine motor challenges.
This online training and coaching program is for parents of elementary school aged children who have...
- Poor handwriting skills
- Fine motor delays
- Weak hand strength
- Poor postural control
- Low endurance and
- Hard time copying from a board
By the end of the training, you will learn strategies to improve your child's fine motor and handwriting skills, which includes...
- Fine motor warm up activities
- Reflex integration exercises
- Proper letter formation
- Proper pencil grasp
- Postural control and core stabilization
- How to address persistence challenges through accommodations
The workshop will cover...
- Foundational fine motor development and milestones
- Primitive reflex integration exercises related to fine motor development and handwriting skills
- Guide to proper and function pencil grasp development
- Fine motor and gross motor activities to enhance handwriting skills, including
- Core strength and posture
- Visual-motor coordination
- Letter formation
- Visual perception
- Alignment and
- Letter placement
- Hand strengthening activities
- Age, grade, and developmentally appropriate interventions
- Video recordings to Q&As
**Additional bonus materials inside**
I'm a pediatric occupational therapist, author, and coach with a strong passion for helping people develop into their healthiest selves. I've worked hands-on experience working with children from many backgrounds including, but not limited to, Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders, Down Syndrome, Learning Disabilities, Cerebral Palsy, Global Delays, Dyslexia, ADD / ADHD, Sensory Integration Dysfunction, Neuromuscular Disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, and more.
As a mother of two wonderful children, I bring genuine care and compassion to my mission to transform occupational therapy. As the creator of the Reflex Integration Through Play method and book series, I created these resources not only because they offer fellow professionals a tool to expand their clinical reach, but also because they are empowering and reassuring tools for frustrated parents.
Join me in learning to better serve the children around us.